Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hollywood Birthday Chart and Star Behavior Chart

I wanted to make my birthday chart fit into my theme and be durable to use for a couple of years at least. I ordered the month and film strips online and then I printed them and laminated them. My aunt attached it all onto a black poster board and decorated with cute stickers. Since it is laminated I am going to use dry erase markers and have the parents write their child's name and birthday into a box in the film strip on the meet the teacher night!

Here is a picture of the birthday chart!

 For my behavior chart I was having a hard time coming up with things that fit into Hollywood. I decided to use stars because it fits pretty well. I have 5 sections on the chart. Mega Star  at the top then super star underneath then start student then drifting star then falling star. No student will start out on the star chart. If they show good behavior I will say put your ticket in yellow. If they do something good again I will say move up the chart and so on. Obviously drifting star and falling star are for bad behavior. The chart is just a regular pocket chart and the paper is stuck to the back so the students can slip their ticket in between the color and the strip. There are different level prizes for each good color and different consequences for bad. The ticket they use for the chart is an admit one ticket that looks like a movie ticket with their picture on it.
Behavior Chart Photo!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Hollywood ideas! Can I get a copy of your "Starring Me" poster? Thanks! skennelley@bak.rr.com

    ReplyDelete